Sat, Apr 15|
Hermitage Farm Center for Healing
Introduction to Shamanic Healing - 4 Day (28 CEUs)
In this 4 Day training over two weekends you will be introduced to the world of shamanic healing. Experience healing on a soul level through journeying, interaction with helping spirits, and shamanic healing practices. April 15-16 and May 6-7. Last day to register April 7.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 9:00 AM – May 07, 5:00 PM
Hermitage Farm Center for Healing , 6415 W River Rd NW, Rochester, MN 55901, USA
About The Event
This 4 Day training is over two weekends: April 15-16 and May 6-7. 9 am - 5 pm each of the 4 days
Discover the secrets of the shamans for healing self, others, and the earth. This comprehensive course will include:
- Learning to journey in altered states to connect with spirit helpers
- Discover your power animal and their gifts and lessons for your life
- Use tools and techniques for shamanic, spiritual, and energetic healing
- Utilize the power of the elements for healing
- Call in the directions and work with your personal medicine wheel
- Space clearing and blessing
- Cutting cords of attachment
- Learn a variety of techniques for releasing unwanted energies and attachments
- Chakra testing and extraction techniques
- Transgenerational trauma and healing
- Working with the ancestors for healing
- Soul loss and Soul retrieval
- Ceremony and ritual
Shamanism is the oldest spiritual and healing tradition known to humankind. The word shaman comes from the name given to tribal healers of Eastern Siberia and it roughtly translates as "One Who Sees", or "One Who Has Knowledge."
Discover techniques for healing the three types of spiritual illness recognized by shamans – spiritual or energetic intrusion, loss of spiritual power, and soul loss.
This four-session course will introduce you to the world of non-ordinary reality where you will meet and interact with your spirit helpers in the lower, middle, and upper worlds. You will learn a variety of techniques for healing yourself, others, and the community. Discover various tools used by shamans for healing and ceremonial work. Experience healing on a soul level through journeying, interaction with helping spirits, and shamanic healing practices.
28 Nursing CEUs now available for this training.
If you have to miss a day, you are welcome to make it up then next time the class is offered.
Full refund for cancellations up to 6 weeks prior to event.
50% refund for cancellations 2 to 6 weeks prior to event.
No refund after 2 weeks prior to event.
For extenuating circumstances contact us directly.
The venue for our class, Hermitage Farm, requires participants to wear a mask. We will let you know if the policy changes before the date of the class. We hope to spend a lot of time outside where masks are not required.
Questions? Contact Diane Anderson at 507-269-0422
Intro to Shamanic Healing