Soul Healing Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Experience a journey of self discovery, heal old wounds and awaken to your souls potential. Tap into the wisdom of your higher self through personal reflection, journeying, and ceremony; all within a community of supportive women. Examine the events that have had an influence on how you perceive the world and your experiences. Discover what your soul needs for healing, letting go, expansion and moving forward. Create a new blueprint for your healing and wellness.
The weekend will include guided activities for self discovery, personal reflection time, options for expressing your creativity, group sharing, ceremony, and a healthy dose of laughter and joy
Check-in time Friday is between 4:00 - 5:00. We will have a light dinner at 5:00 with program starting at 6:00.
* Vaccinations are Required
* An option to social distance will be provided for all activities
* Please bring a mask for times when it is desired/required
* There will be updates in these rapidly changing circumstances; we will follow current CDC Guidelines
Full refund for cancellations up to 6 weeks prior to event.
50% refund for cancellations 2 to 6 weeks prior to event.
No refund after 2 weeks prior to event.
For extenuating circumstances contact us directly.
We understand that if any of the CDC guidline conditions apply to you, you may need to cancel. If you are experiencing any symptoms of any illness we gracioulsy invite you to stay home and take care of yourself.
- Shared Room$395$3950$0
- Single Room in Lodge$495$495Sold Out
- Single Cabin$435$435Sold Out